Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements

Go down

Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements Empty Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements

Well basically while I was in Poland, I didn't have much I could exactly do. So I decided to think of improvements for the server and forums. As I posted earlier, there have been numerous improvements to the forums.

After talking to a couple of people, I have decided that donations will now work differently. While this new system might seem a bit 'harsh' know that it is only because it does cost quite a bit of money to host the servers and we give up the use of any programs on our computers because of it.

This is the basic idea. Donators are split into Tiers and each tier has more perks than the next. Donations can be given in bulk and designated by the donator how it should be split. e.g. Someone donates £60 but doesn't want what tier 3 offers. Instead he says he want 6 months of Tier 2.

The current perks are subject to change and more will be added once they can be thought of.

Tier 1 - £5 monthly - Limited Item spawning + Allowed Flight
Tier 2 - £10 monthly - ^ + Quicker Recharge on Item Spawn Time + /me
Tier 3 - £15 monthly - ^ + Unlimited Item Spawning + iStick + TPing
Tier 4 - £20 monthly - ^ + Colored Chat(Only on payment of 2nd month) + Cuboid
Tier 5 - £25 monthly - ^ + Custom Rank(Only on payment of 2nd month) + invisibility + /kick + Cape(Requires BukkitContrib) + Coordinate Teleporting + GodMode + 10k credits/week
Admin
Admin
Gold Founder
Gold Founder

http://www.antigriefnation.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Donation Ideas and Several Random Statements :: Comments

xman23

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:36 pm  xman23

Nice work ^_^
Anyone that does not already have bukkitcontrib should get it. I'll find the link Admin posted earlier and add it here.

EDIT: Here it is! The guide is quite large, and I decided to put it in a spoiler to hide it from those who don't need to see the guide.
Spoiler:
Download the bukkitcontrib .jar here: Bukkitcontrib Minecraft.jar

Happy Gaming.

Back to top Go down

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:06 pm  TheTBird

The new version of bukkitcontrib is called spout. It has it's own launcher. So I don't think you'll have to mod your minecraft.jar.

Back to top Go down

iPixelz

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:37 pm  iPixelz

just wanna point out I dont have colored chat Sad
or title
...just thought i'd point that out lol
srry if you get all pissed cuz i mentioned it -___-

edit: and what happened to flying? is that for donar

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:56 pm  Admin

Admin wrote: Tier 1 - £5 monthly - Limited Item spawning + AllowedFlight

I do NOT support the newest version of Spout yet as it causes many errors. Mainly one that spams me with messages of people not updating properly during login.

Back to top Go down

xman23

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:23 am  xman23

Hence my display of the old bukkit link. Once admin has an update, I can integrate it into the post or whatever I feel like doing.

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:34 am  Admin

If thats the old bukkit link it hasn't been updated to 1.7.3 so yeah.

Back to top Go down

xman23

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:50 am  xman23

Too lazy to fix. They get the general idea.

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:35 pm  Admin

I might update the link soon though

Back to top Go down

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:38 am  TheTBird

Will there be different donation ranks? So when players pay op+ can somehow be
notified and we can change the rank for the tier they are at.

Back to top Go down

Admin

Post Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:59 am  Admin

yeah there will be I'll need to make separate groups and I'll do that once this idea is fully formed

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down