Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread

3 posters

Go down

[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread Empty [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread

Post  gudbev Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:59 am

Alright people. As most of you probably know, the server has been a bit empty lately. This is due to server planning. We are planning to release a new major update to the server now, as you can read more about here: http://www.reddit.com/r/antigriefnation/comments/19f5ba/smp_server_future_update/

Brief summary:
- Plugins list is being whipped and refreshed with up to date plugins.
- New features such as minigames.
- New worlds.
- One additional main server world: The colony world. (we are still keeping the roleplay map up, so you will not lose anything Wink
- A smexy new lobby system. (simplifying the whole server with portal rooms etc)
- Changes to the rank system.

Now back to topic.
This thread is a brainstorming thread.
We encourage you to post your ideas and suggestions for the server here.
If you have any ideas for the server, or a suggesion to make. Please make your statement as a reply to this thread.
Staff members will then evaluate every suggestion/idea.
If you have something to say regarding the server, please feel free to do so.

I hope many of you will take this opportunity to give us new ideas on what to add, remove or improve on the server!

Plugin suggestions are encouraged as well!

Have fun.
-Gudbev
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread Empty Re: [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread

Post  Tarl Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi! I just wanted to suggest that you make the entry point of the server "newbie friendly". The current map is beautiful but due to portals not working, or unclear instructions, I found that I was unable to actually get to a location where I could actually "play". I had to request a TP. I am sure this is an obstacle for getting new people to stick around. Direct access to an area where they can start playing and building would keep people interested.

Thanks!

Tarl
Tarl
Tarl

Back to top Go down

[get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread Empty Re: [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread

Post  Admin Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:02 am

We currently are working on a lobby world that will allow users to choose their play style, although I do realise that the Kingdom/Roleplay option will be chosen less. The Lobby world will let people choose between the Kingdom world or the Colony world. The colony world is just a group survival/light PvP option.
Admin
Admin
Gold Founder
Gold Founder

http://www.antigriefnation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gudbev Mon May 13, 2013 12:45 am

Bumping this thread.
Now that we are soon done with the plugins and technical stuff, we would appreciate some thoughts on the colony world. Remember, we take this very seriously and we would be overjoyed if you guys could give us som ideas and suggestion on how you would like the new colony world to be. For instance; thoughts on the different colonies/themes/management/wilderness/rules.
And remember, no question is too small or too big, be sure to ask any of the staff members, any questions you might have! (server/community related, of course)

Got questions? Post a reply to this thread or contact staff members via e-mail or private messages on the forum.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down