Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update?

3 posters

Go down

You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? Empty You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update?

Post  TheTBird Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:34 am

This Thread is for people who donated and want to know when they will be ranked to Donator. This is being made because people keep posting in threads that don't relate to donating and so their messages get lost to obscurity. Of course we could start a new thread with something in the title topic about donating to grab someone's attention.

TheTBird
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? Empty Re: You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update?

Post  golden_black203 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:15 pm

I have my rank atm, but im lacking Tp perms. i dont know if these count for this, but it would be nice to have them back. thanks!
golden_black203
golden_black203

Back to top Go down

You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update? Empty Re: You've donated and you wondering when you're rank will update?

Post  gudbev Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:24 pm

How much did you donate? To get teleport permissions you will have to pay 15£ to get tier 2.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down