Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
You've been Banned and you're wondering why? EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

You've been Banned and you're wondering why?

2 posters

Go down

You've been Banned and you're wondering why? Empty You've been Banned and you're wondering why?

Post  TheTBird Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 am

This is the Thread to ask why you've been banned. You probably griefed, and know why you've been banned. Or sometimes you have siblings or friends that use your account and they have griefed for you. We don't know you, your friends, or your family. We go by what that account has done. We check logs to see what is going on.
Now sometimes it's not grief but just general disrespect of the server and admins. Just because you could connect and join the server doesn't make it a public free for all country owned free to the citizens server. We have players from all around the world and nothing is truly free.

TheTBird
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

You've been Banned and you're wondering why? Empty Please guys

Post  josh4765 Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:16 am

Please listen to me.
Please unban wilddeonpwn,trust me,he did
not grief at all.He did not hack,or anything
wrong.It was a mistake.Dj_XYZ will back me
up on this.
Please tell me the verdict
-josh4765

josh4765

Back to top Go down

You've been Banned and you're wondering why? Empty Re: You've been Banned and you're wondering why?

Post  TheTBird Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:50 am

josh4765 wrote:Please listen to me.
Please unban wilddeonpwn,trust me,he did
not grief at all.He did not hack,or anything
wrong.It was a mistake.Dj_XYZ will back me
up on this.
Please tell me the verdict
-josh4765

Who banned him and what was the reason given?

TheTBird
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

You've been Banned and you're wondering why? Empty Re: You've been Banned and you're wondering why?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down