Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all....

2 posters

Go down

hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... Empty hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all....

Post  gudbev Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:27 pm

hey guys in forgot to tell you all that i am on a 3 week vacation to the us and a! i willl soon be back and i hope you guys will update me at the latest updates,rules and such. hope to be back soon and btw new map? that is perfect and so is the new gold currency ive read about. Cya guys soon and bye
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... Empty Re: hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all....

Post  gudbev Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 pm

wait a minute! shouldnt i get myself a profile picture? think ill try to make one in maya or Zbrush......
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all.... Empty Re: hey sorry guys but i forgot to tell you all....

Post  iPixelz Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:57 pm

cool ur in the US :-) isn't it amazing?
iPixelz
iPixelz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down