Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map)

2 posters

Go down

Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) Empty Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map)

Post  gudbev Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:41 am

Ok guys Listen up! I am in charge of the exonian empire, wich will be one of the 4 choosable kingdoms on the server. Here is my information and future recruitement thread!

Quick lore:
The exonians are a hardy and fierce people who are known for their massive stoneforts and underground cities and palaces. They were once a empire of wealth and glory, as they ruled most of the known world back in the 1 era and parts of the 2 era.
During the great war and pleague the exonians sealed themselves inside massive gilded halls inside the mountains. Here they remained hidden for centuries.
They are a enlightened and wise thinking people with superior skills within mountain warfare, forging of weapons and arms and stone architecture.
They are divided into small sub-societies/clans.
The exonians sub-clans maintain big and sealed mountain fortifications. these fortifications/cities are ruled by the fort-lord or "the Warden"
The forts contain up to 10 exonians. Here they mine out enormous caves in order to send minerals and riches back to the bigger "mother forts"
The main base of the exonian empire, and the seat of the power, is located in Dhale. A enormous fortification facility buildt around a huge volcano.

Basic info:
When people first join the server and chooses our kingdom they will be teleported to Dhale warbase. Here you will choose a open stonefort. This stonefort is ruled by another player of higher rank than you. These leaders are called wardens or lords.
Inside the stonefort you will be given small tasks you can do in order to gain ranks, money and reputation. However you may also roam around the wasteland and pvp. You will have to set a /HOME inside the base in order to return here when you need food or some supplies.

Why work in the stonefort and not just run around by yourself? you may ask. The answer to this is: The more the players in your fort works, the stronger it will grow. If a fort is filled with hard working players the fort will quickly be filled up with riches and food for the members of the fort to use.
The forts are also a great place to trade goods and wares + recruit other players to your raid team/guild.

And when you meet a stranger in the wasteland you may entitle yourself as : "(your name) (name of fortress/clan)
example: Gudbev Dhale

List of aviable stone forts:

AxenDhale keep:
Owner: to be decided (interested? send me a PM for more info!)
members: None (contact the keep owner for more info)

[To be continued during progress]
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) Empty Re: Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map)

Post  axeens Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:33 am

AxenDhale keep!!
iam applying for that stuff right now and the reason is it almost has my name in it....... location we could use my and Gustafs city ground and we have a hollowed mountain if so needed. ofc i want gustaf to be a part of this to as a second leader with the same status or as a Co-owner they are the the same but so what xD he needs to be in aswell,
then we have 2 townmembers and i think zxg might want to join to.
axeens
axeens

http://www.antigriefnation.com

Back to top Go down

Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map) Empty Re: Exonian empire: information and recruiting (recruiting closed until live release of the map)

Post  gudbev Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:05 am

The keep is already buildt >.> i just need someone to live there with the guests and tell them what to do
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down