Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
Teams, towns and more! - update thread - EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

Teams, towns and more! - update thread -

2 posters

Go down

Teams, towns and more! - update thread - Empty Teams, towns and more! - update thread -

Post  gudbev Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 pm

As many of you allready know, the server will, in the future, run 4 teams. These are general server teams wich will have their own home cities and their own headquarters. They will compete against each other in the upcoming minigames at the server.
A player will be allowed to choose one team to join, however some teams require a "entrance exam" to join.
The current teams are:

Ice - leader: Bepi_Nomdus
Exo - leader: Gudbev
Benivolus - leader: xman23

+ one more (name undecided), lead by rigs90

The teams will have their own capital cities, and since some of them are towny towns you will have to leave your current town to live there.

Stay tuned for more updates!
-gudbev
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Teams, towns and more! - update thread - Empty My Team Name

Post  Rigs90 Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Lol i'm the only team leader that's not DA, i'm about to get bullied lol. Anyways I've chosen my team name to be "MLP". And one other thing in case theres any team things this weekend, I'm gone camping all weekend.

-Rigs90
Rigs90
Rigs90

Back to top Go down