Anti-Grief Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AGN alive?
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:00 am by Tarl

» AYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:54 am by PlasticTastic

» Server coming back?
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 am by Rigs90

» i would like to play LoL
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:59 am by kevmuh

» New Server IP
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:17 am by Rigs90

» AGN Domain Expiry?
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyThu May 23, 2013 5:41 pm by gudbev

» Dish Network International Access Fees / how to get dish network on my pc
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 5:48 am by xman23

» [get involved] Brainstorming - ideas/suggestions thread
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyMon May 13, 2013 12:45 am by gudbev

» Got questions? e-mail thread
Exo's recruiting programme. important information. EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 am by gudbev

Statistics
We have 206 registered users
The newest registered user is kamellang

Our users have posted a total of 1413 messages in 205 subjects

Exo's recruiting programme. important information.

+3
DevvyHD
axeens
gudbev
7 posters

Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Exo's recruiting programme. important information.

Post  gudbev Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:56 am

Greetings once again players of AGN. It's me, gudbev. I have returned from singleplayer to inform you all about the upcoming project of Exos. (and sum other stuff.)

As you sure have noticed the server has been down for quite a time now, this is due to that we need to wait for bukkit to put a decent recommended build up for download. But we have put up a temp. map that is vanilla (no mods/plugins). So be patient and wait patient.

But now to other news, As many of you know I have started a project at a different map. Building here is highly restricted but after we update our server and plugins i will start recruiting more people into the project.

What is the project? you might ask. It is a byzantine/gothic styled city with a huge palace. (i know quite a random style).

All players will get a chance to show off their skills in order to apply for building rights in the project world. Heres what you got to do in order to apply:

1. Post a reply to this thread including: your in game name, age, total play hours during one week (approximately), how long you have played minecraft, experience level (how would you describe yourself as a builder?), if you are a teambuilder or not, and at last : Why do you think you would qualify for the job?

2. let me read it and tp you to the testing area where you will get the chance to build somthing nice for me to judge. And please spend time and all your skills in this build, i want to see your best Wink

3. let me judge it.

4. if it's good ill get you tped to the project world and give you the needed materials (might give you creative but i am not sure if we will need a plugin to prevent people going from one world to another with creative).

5. wait for instructions on what to build before building.

notice: please be open hearted and let others help you with your build if they want to help you, this will make the city better and we will complete the city faster.

Please note that we have some rules:

1. Griefing of any kind will lead to suspension from the map and/or a ban from the server (if the grief is major).

2. bad behaviour will lead to suspension from the map.

3 . block spam and unserious builds that dont fit into the theme will be removed.

4. Inside here rank is no matter, you are to obey the laws and listen to the leaders of the project. (staff members are free to come and go as they please but they must also build with the theme and listen to the project leaders.)

5. be friendly and open minded Wink

Thank you for your time, this is all the information needed. Please feel free to post applications and questions/comments on the project here.

sincerly
-gudbev
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Re: Exo's recruiting programme. important information.

Post  axeens Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:26 am

Name: Axel Enström
in game name: axeens
total play hours during one week (approximately): if the server is up ill be on for atleast 3 hours a day.
how long you have played minecraft: i have played for ages i dont really know. i think i joind the server maybe a month after i bought it.
experience level (how would you describe yourself as a builder?): Awesome. can do everything.
if you are a teambuilder or not: i dont care but mostly team.
Why do you think you would qualify for the job? Iam axeens dah. or just that i like building and iam helping Gud alot. xD
axeens
axeens

http://www.antigriefnation.com

Back to top Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Re: Exo's recruiting programme. important information.

Post  gudbev Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am

Granted axeens, i have allready seen your builds and know that you qualify, welcome aboard. We will start as soon as bukkit is out of beta.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  DevvyHD Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:54 am

Name: Dev Desai
in game name: DevvyHD
total play hours during one week (approximately): 1-3 hours
how long you have played minecraft: since 1.6
experience level (how would you describe yourself as a builder?): can do literaly any builds Very Happy
if you are a teambuilder or not: dont mind
Why do you think you would qualify for the job? Im awsome
P.S i would not build everytime im on as i have to build in woodside aswell Very Happy
DevvyHD
DevvyHD

Back to top Go down

Post  gudbev Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:37 am

application is denied.
reason: "im awesome" is not a valid answer to the question, and when you say you can be on 1 - 3 hours per week we think thats a little small. This project needs heavy building and workers who are able to spend a lot of time online. And since you also are going to use a lot of those 3 hours a week on woodside we think you better not use your time at this project. I am sorry but thanks for your application.

sincerly
- Gudbev and Hallis

Last edited by gudbev on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar mistakes)
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Project update notice:

Post  gudbev Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:35 pm

your first mission will be to build the city. I will peg finished roads and plots before you start. After that i will give you a theme to build after (gothic/medieval) and set up some example houses. You will get freedom to make changes and suit the houses as you like (until a limit of course) and i want you all to cooperate to make this project as efficent as possible. The person who builds the most will recieve a prize at the end.
So be sure to set up your name on a sign at each of the houses u build.

Restrictions:
No religious buildings other than the main cathedral (to be buildt) THIS is to keep the city religious neutral. (The reason we build a cathedral is due to the theme.)

no flying and un serious buildings, stick to the theme and spend time at each building. These will be removed.

-Sincerly
-Exos staff.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  DevvyHD Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 am

Ok but i thought that would be enough amount of time as i have to concentrate on my exams aswell but thanks anyways and that means i can concentrate on woodside
Sincerly
Devvy
DevvyHD
DevvyHD

Back to top Go down

Post  WieThins Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:01 am

Name: WieThins
Hours: Anytime you need me between 3 and 10pm central US time
How Long: I've played minecraft since approximately this past May so almost 1 year
Builds: I would classify myself as a builder especially if I know what you're looking for.
Team: I really don't have much exp. with team building. the last time I did a team build was the Nordic Spawn, but it was fun, so I'm pretty sure I can teambuild.
Job Qualifications: I can log alot of hours into the project and when i make a town, I try to get it to look as nice as possible, so with a ton of higher ranks working with me would look amazing. Maybe even better than the old spawn.

-Thanks
WieThins

WieThins

Back to top Go down

Post  gudbev Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Granted. I will put up a test area where you can show off your skills so i can see what job fits you the most.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Applying to join Exo

Post  reb611 Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:33 am

1. reb611
2. 14
3. 18-24 hours a week
4. I have been playing minecraft sice 1.6
5. I would describe myself as a decent builder. I know how to build mob grinders, houses really fast and other things.
6. Yes I am a team builder. I am a teambuilder because I find it more fun to do it with someone else and it makes me feel good to know that I helped someone.
7. I think I would qualify for a job here because I have played minecraft for a long time and I am on often. I also would like it because I would get know more people bevause making online friends is the minecraft is one of the best things about servers.

reb611

Back to top Go down

Exo's recruiting programme. important information. Empty Matt_Da_Ush's Application

Post  Matt_Da_Ush Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 am

Name: Matt Usher
In-game: Matt_Da_Ush
Hours: Anytime after 3:10 (GMT) on week days and about 6-9 hours on weekends
How Long: I've played minecraft since approximately June 2011
Builds: I would classify myself as a builder as long as I know what your looking for in a build.
Team: I am good with team building. the last time I did a team build was a factory with my friends on Tekkit which took about a month to get up and running
Job Qualifications: I can put alot of hours into the project and when im asked to complete a build or a goal set by my higher ranks I will always be happy to complete them with no arguements

-Thanks for reading
Matt_Da_Ush

Matt_Da_Ush

Back to top Go down

Post  Shnel Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 am

Name: Joe Muller

IGN: Shnel

Hours: I live in the US, Eastern Time zone, usually on after 3 PM on weekdays, any time on weekends.

How Long: I've played minecraft almost two years, stopped for about a moth or two somewhere in that span and came back to it.

Builds: Here's a portfolio as of four months ago; (can't paste because of "external link limits" PM maybe? I have lots on there.)
I've built more in the past.

Team: I worked with a team of 2 other people to build one recent Japan-style city project, and another old one of which I don't have in my portfolio called "Lighthouse Point". I particularly miss that one.

Job Qualifications: I used to own a server for about four months, recently took it down because I didn't feel like paying for it anymore and it was lonely. In those four months, I learned that running a server is a bitch and that 'server mods > bukkit' because of simplicity. But I didn't forget all the experience I earned from the troubles with web/server hosting, zone files, advertising, permissions and plugin configs.

-Shnel

Shnel

Back to top Go down

Post  gudbev Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:10 am

Outdated.
Thread locked.
gudbev
gudbev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down